BOOST YOUR BRAND WITH BOOKS COURSE: Create, design and publish, books, ebooks, journals and planners.
I’m excited to announce the next round of my signature course Boost Your Brand with Books, where I Beckie Sanderson, brand and book designer at Miss Digital Media will teach coaches, consultants and creatives, how to self publish their own branded books.
- dream of creating your own branded books and ebooks?
- love stationery and want to create your own notebooks, journals, planners?
- want to create lead magnets and generate passive income?
THE BOOST YOUR BRAND WITH BOOKS COURSE
This is a fun and creative course for business owners who want to create their own books, ebooks, notebooks, journals, and planners. Created by branding, book designer, and Publishing Specialist Beckie Sanderson at Miss Digital Media this course will teach you the tools, processes, and techniques involved in creating, designing, and publishing your own branded books and ebooks in just 4 weeks.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This course is ideal for you if you are a Coach, Consultant, or Creative who:
- wants to attract your ideal clients
- wants to grow your audience or build your mailing list
- wants to generate leads for courses, programmes, one to one support, or services
- wants to boost your brand visibility
- already create lots of content for their blogs and social media
- has already started writing their book or have a finished manuscript
- has a ready to buy audience or community
- wants to create a low ticket item for your audience
- wants to create a workbook for your course or programme
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course will be 6 x 1.5 hour sessions delivered online via zoom, with replay links available. A total of 9 hours of guided learning, including course workbook, templates, and resources.
Sept Course dates & times: Thursdays 1.00-2.30pm GMT, 14/9/23, 21/9/23, 28/9/23, 5/10/23, 12/10/23, 19/10/23
- Session One: Introduction to self-publishing and market research
- Session Two: Writing and editing your book
- Session Three: Design
- Session Four: Publishing, Marketing & Promotion
You will be expected to complete homework tasks, writing, editing, and design outside of your lessons with a view to having your book ready to publish in the final session.
To help you complete the course and answer any further questions delegates will be invited to join a private Facebook group where you can get extra support. You can also book additional 1-2-1 training sessions after the course should you need extra design support or technical help with you getting your books published.
The Course will take place online via Zoom. Replay links will be available in the dedicated Facebook Group. When you sign up you will be sent an invoice for immediate payment to secure your place.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduction: the opportunities for self-publishing
- Research: Market, audience, and keywords
- Writing & Editing: Manuscript, repurposing content, copy editing, proofreading, working with editors and ghostwriters
- Design: Book and ebook formats, templates, design tools, working with designers.
- Publishing: Self-Publishing platforms, Issu, KDP Ingram Spark etc
- Marketing & Promotion: Marketing, promotion, and advertising methods, strategies, templates, and more.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE
You will have created, designed, and published your branded books and or ebooks to use as lead magnets, and have a marketing strategy and a range of templates and tools to promote, and sell your books, so you can begin to generate leads and create a passive income for your business. You will be able to use your books to help boost your brand visibility and position you as an expert in your field and attract your ideal clients.
Enrol before July 31st for 20% early bird discount
[ FULL PRICE £350 ]